Welcome To Mommy Makings

This blog is for all those moms out there who love projects, but don't have a lot of time. I love to paint and sew and cook, and as a mother of two tiny ones, I never have time, so I am constantly searching for things to make myself a little trendier and ways to get dinner on the table fast. I don't claim to be any sort of craftista, but here you will find everything from recipes to jewelry, all do it yourself and always EASY!!! P.S if anyone has projects you'd like me to try please leave me a comment about it.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Cheddar Potato and Ham Chowder

This is a total cheater recipe... in fact it can't really be called a recipe, but it is delicious, appears like it was a lot of work and only took about 15 minutes!!!
Ingredients
1 pack Bear Creek Cheddar Potato Dry Mix Soup
1 pack diced ham
1 cup sour cream
2 Tbs dry Parsley
1 Tbs Garlic Salt
Salt and Pepper to taste
Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese

Prepare Dry Soup according to package. Add all other ingredients and allow to simmer 10-15 minutes, serve!

Print this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment