Welcome To Mommy Makings

This blog is for all those moms out there who love projects, but don't have a lot of time. I love to paint and sew and cook, and as a mother of two tiny ones, I never have time, so I am constantly searching for things to make myself a little trendier and ways to get dinner on the table fast. I don't claim to be any sort of craftista, but here you will find everything from recipes to jewelry, all do it yourself and always EASY!!! P.S if anyone has projects you'd like me to try please leave me a comment about it.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Best Ever Salsa

I love love love this recipe, my sister in law introduced it to me when i was pregnant with Makray.... and I basically live off it my entire pregnancies. Yes you can make awesome salsa from canned tomatoes.

Ingredients
2 lrg cans petite diced tomatoes
1 lrg onion chopped
1 lrg bunch of green onions chopped
1 bunch of cilantro finely chopped
2-3 jalapenos seeds removed and finely chopped
2 tsps cumin
2 tsps chili powder
1 tsp black pepper
2 Tbs garlic Salt
1 tsp minced garlic
2-4 Tbs lemon Juice

Mix it all up and serve!!!

Tips:
I LOVE lemon if you dont go easy on it, my version is really lemony.
Use just one jalapeno and your kids will love it without so much heat

Print this Recipe

Original Recipe: Michelle Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment