Welcome To Mommy Makings

This blog is for all those moms out there who love projects, but don't have a lot of time. I love to paint and sew and cook, and as a mother of two tiny ones, I never have time, so I am constantly searching for things to make myself a little trendier and ways to get dinner on the table fast. I don't claim to be any sort of craftista, but here you will find everything from recipes to jewelry, all do it yourself and always EASY!!! P.S if anyone has projects you'd like me to try please leave me a comment about it.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Italian Chicken and Fruit Salad

My friend introduced me to this delicious salad that is not really a recipe, but just a plain brilliant idea. I love it, and that is saying a lot for a person who NEVER eats salad. Thanks Brittany!

Ingredients

Chicken
2-3 Chicken Breasts
Non-fat Italian Dressing

Marinate raw chicken in Italian dressing for at least a couple hours. Cut into bite sized pieces, grill in skillet.

Salad
1 package or your Fave leafy greens
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1 pear peeled and sliced
1/2 cup grapes cut in half
1/4 chopped almonds
1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing

Toss salad and chicken! Enjoy!!

Print this Recipe

Original Recipe: Brittany Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment