Welcome To Mommy Makings

This blog is for all those moms out there who love projects, but don't have a lot of time. I love to paint and sew and cook, and as a mother of two tiny ones, I never have time, so I am constantly searching for things to make myself a little trendier and ways to get dinner on the table fast. I don't claim to be any sort of craftista, but here you will find everything from recipes to jewelry, all do it yourself and always EASY!!! P.S if anyone has projects you'd like me to try please leave me a comment about it.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chili Pork

I was really hesitant to make this recipe... pork scares me. I dont know why. Any how it turned out really good. The original recipe requires you to cook it in the oven at 200 degrees for 2 hours, instead i cooked mine in the Crock Pot for 4 hours on low. Either way works well I imagine.

Ingredients
2 Tbs chili Powder
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp cumin
2 Tbs cilantro chopped
Black Pepper to taste
2 lbs pork tenderloin, cubed

Combine all ingredients and marinade over night, or at least a few hours. Place in slow cooker, cook on low 3-4 hours. Serve immediately.

Print This Recipe

Tips:
I served this with my guacamole and cilantro lime rice.... and it was SOO good check out the links!!!

Original Recipe: Sara Burgess

No comments:

Post a Comment