Welcome To Mommy Makings

This blog is for all those moms out there who love projects, but don't have a lot of time. I love to paint and sew and cook, and as a mother of two tiny ones, I never have time, so I am constantly searching for things to make myself a little trendier and ways to get dinner on the table fast. I don't claim to be any sort of craftista, but here you will find everything from recipes to jewelry, all do it yourself and always EASY!!! P.S if anyone has projects you'd like me to try please leave me a comment about it.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Raspberry Lemon Muffins

Fluffy, delicious, easy and nutritious. (I think that is someones slogan i stole, i dont know) Anyway here they are.Ingredients:
2 Cups flour
1 Cup sugar
3 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 Cup half-and-half
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp lemon EXTRACT (in bold because my first batch i miss read and did lemon concentrate, stupid yes but DON'T DO THAT)
2 eggs
1 cup frozen raspberries. Do not thaw

Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line muffin tin with paper baking cups. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In another small bowl mix half-and-half, oil, lemon, and eggs. Combine with dry ingredients until just moist. Fold in raspberries. Fill paper cups 3/4 full. Bake 18-23 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and remove from pan.

Print this Recipe

oringinal recipe: Pillsbury Bake-Off Cookbook

1 comment:

  1. Hey Whitney! I stumbled onto this great new blog from your other and I have to say these muffins look FANTASTIC! I can't wait to make these Saturday morning!! Thanks for posting the recipe!

    ReplyDelete